A Clean Slate 2019 – How Mindset Dictates Success
According to mindset psychology researcher Carol Dweck, “A growth mindset is the understanding that we can develop our abilities and intelligence.” Research has shown that our implicit beliefs about our intelligence can have a great impact on our achievement.
In this workshop, you’ll learn what growth mindset is, how it impacts your ability to live a fulfilled life and how implementing it in your daily life can lead to increased motivation and achievement.
What you will take away from this powerful workshop:
●Growth Mindset vs. Fixed Mindset
●Establishing growth mindset beliefs
●Strengthening the brain as a muscle
● Encouraging growth from productive struggle
● Skills are BUILT not born—they have to be earned
● How our words influence the culture
● The connection between ability and accomplishment
● Negative labels and how they work